Friday 10 April 2009

This last week

My internet at home has been down all week so not been able to post my progress as I go, so will post it all now. I have been in school this week to edit; Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and finished Thursday.

The main issues I had to sort where audio. There where a few transitions that needed changing, mainly cross dissolves as they slowed the pace which was not needed. Another issue I sorted was the stills of the fragrance, I did this by using photoshop to create three different stills, one of the fragrance, one with the fragrance and "release your inner essence" and one of the Calvin Klein logo. This resolved the problem of the other stills looking unproffesional.

The audio problems I had where the voice over and the music. The voice over had problems due to it bieng too quiet, but this was resolved by upping the volume on the microphone and bieng nearer the microphone, but not too close as it effected the quaility, so took alot of trial and improvment. The other voice over that was complex was the one in advert 2 "I love your fragrance" which was so hard as it had to be lip synced due to the outside noise on the origonal clip. I achievd this again through traila and improvment.

The music on advert 2 needed to be changed to fit in with the other adverts, so this meant going on Youtube and finding an apprpiate song. This was the case again for advert 1. Once I had the music the editing for theadvert was the hardest part, but again after rail and improvment and trying this on Audacity I finally got the music I needed.

Finally I made the first advert I made advert 3 in the campaign as its the only one which was aimed at women, so needed to establish the brand by having the two male adverts first.

No comments: