Monday, 10 November 2008
How my 1st filming of advert 1 went
It went fairly well, there where a few problems in that were i wanted to film was unavaliable due to there being a PE club very near but was easily solved by moving to a new position, and the weather was a prodominat problem in that it was raining, but it shouldnt effect the final product. When editing i realised something was wrong with my camera and all came out as one clip, but i overcame this by editing and seperaing each clip manualy which didnt tke much time. I have realised I have a few good shots which i can use but will need to re film certain bits which i am thinking i will do on wednesday if able. I will post how it went then.